Activate 360MatchPro (Required for All Platforms)
Verify 360MatchPro Keys
For clients with an existing 360MatchPro account.
Issue a GET request to the verify-360-keys endpoint. Include the client's 360MatchPro public and private key. The endpoint verifies the public/private key combination.
A sample response for a valid account follows:
- "public_key_valid": true,
- "private_key_valid": true,
- "subscription_status": "active",
- "private_key_enabled": true
A sample response for an invalid account follows:
- "public_key_valid": false,
- "private_key_valid": false,
- "note": "private/public key combination is invalid"
Request Account Form
For clients without an existing 360MatchPro account.
The Partnerships Team will provide you with an in-product contact form for interested clients to fill out. Forms responses are sent to the Double the Donation team, who will reach out to the client to schedule a call and discuss getting a 360MatchPro account.