1. Clients must be able to enter their public and private API to activate an existing account (example below).
2. Client must be able to request a new 360MatchPro account using a contact form provided by the Partnerships Team.
|Admin Experience||Client can add and remove 360MatchPro from all donation forms at once (global settings) AND/OR Client can add and remove 360MatchPro from individual donation forms on a case-by-case basis (form-level settings).|
1. The streamlined search field (employer search field to identify matching gift eligibility) must appear on donation form.
2. Streamlined search field must autocomplete the donor-entered text (example below).
3. Streamlined search field must store donor's selection on the form (example below).
Confirmation Page/Thank You Page/Success Page/Receipt Page*
*appears after the payment has been accepted
1. Matching gift plugin (plugin that directs donor to the matching gift guidelines and forms for their company) must appear on confirmation page.
2. When the donor selected a company on the donation form or provided a corporate email address on the donation form, the matching gift plugin must initialize to that company's matching gift program policies (example below).
3. When the donor did not select a company on the donation form or provide a corporate email address on the donation form, the matching gift plugin must present a blank search plugin.
Registering Donations with 360MatchPro
All donations must be registered in 360MatchPro, even those of unknown matching gift eligibility (notes here).