Overview: 360MatchPro Integration Partnerships
Thank you for your interest in an integration with 360MatchPro.
Navigating the Site
The 360MatchPro Integration Partnership Checklist
will guide you through your integration partner journey. Start here and return to this page often. Complete each step in order, ensuring that you have completed all the component parts before moving on.
360MatchPro technical documentation lives in several folders accessible on the homepage of the knowledge base. You will find step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting notes, testing scenarios, and additional reference documentation by navigating the side menu from anywhere in the knowledge base.
API Reference Swagger Page
Double the Donation maintains a Swagger page
for quick API reference and testing. This page is linked in the top navigation of the integration partnership portal.
Common Terms Defined
- 360MatchPro: The 360MatchPro platform provides nonprofits with tools to identify match-eligible donors, drive matches to completion, and gain actionable insights. 360MatchPro integrates directly into donation forms, CRMs, social fundraising software, and other nonprofit technology solutions to capture employment information and follow up appropriately with donors about matching gifts. Not to be confused or conflated with the Premium Plan, which is a simple HTML or iframe embed for client websites that allows website visitors to search for their employer's matching gift program details.
- Integration: An integration allows:
- client administrators to enable 360MatchPro matching gift functionality within your platform within the user interface and without custom coding.
- data to flow from your platform to 360MatchPro over API and, in some cases, from 360MatchPro to your platform.
Client organization/client: The nonprofit organization or an individual member of the nonprofit organization's team who is a client of your platform and wishes to use the 360MatchPro integration.
- Donor: A donor making a contribution to the client organization.
Why "client" and "donor" instead of "user"?
The integration between 360MatchPro and your platform touches the client administrative experience as well as the front-end donor experience. We refer to client users and donor users by different terms to clearly distinguish actions and experiences relevant to each party.
Q: I'm completing the technical integration, and I'm stumped. How do I get unstuck?
- Subject line: "[Your Platform Name] Technical Integration Issue"
- The step in the documentation you're stuck on
- A detailed description of the problem and the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far
- Applicable screenshots and links
You should expect a response within 2 business days, often much sooner.
Q: How long does the technical integration typically take?
A: Integrating 360MatchPro into a donation form or CRM generally takes less than a day, including testing the provided user stories.